2010年10月24日日曜日

Melbourne

Last week's Dangan Traveler (bullet traveler) was about Melbourne, Australia. Shizuyo and Chinatsu (two Japanese female celebs) traveled to Melbourne for 1 night/4 days. (The concept of the TV show "Bullet Traveler" is to travel globally only for a weekend.)


My American gay friends told me that Melbourne is their favorite city in Australia, even more than Sydney. I've never been to Down Under, so I don't know much about the two cities. But it seems Melbourne is more laid-back, historic, and bohemian with more than 1,000 cafe. Is it fair to say that Melbourne to Sydney is what San Francisco to Los Angeles?



You can watch this episode (though no English dub or subtitles) here.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

*このサイトで取り上げた内容を記事として転載・流用される場合は、本サイトのURLを情報元として併記していただけると幸いです。m(_ _)m If you would like to republish or mention the content found here, please include my website as a reference and/or source. Thanks!