2010年9月1日水曜日

Kei Nishikori



U.S. Open started last weekend. Every year around this time (before Labor Day) I regret that I didn't go to U.S. Open when I lived in NY. I did go to Times Square on New Year's Eve, Macy's Thanksgiving parade, 4th of July fireworks on East River, and Fire Island in summer, but not U.S. Open. (But I feel I don't have to do those things again. There're so many people in muggy or brutally cold weather at these events. Almost anything in Manhattan is overrated in my opinion.)

That said, I wish if I went to this year's U.S. Open because last weekend I got a text message from a friend of mine, Brian, living in Queens, saying that he watched Nishikori at the qualifying match.

Kei Nishikori is a rising star in the Japanese media (and for Brian who likes Asians and Lations).


Brian was excited about Kei's reach of U.S. Open's final qualifying round more than I was. He even sent me a text to tell me that he saw Kei's six packs when he was wiping off his sweat in the court. Oh how easy it is to please Brian....

Kei's is mere 20 years old.... wow.

I'm more curious about these guys...

Tomas Berdych


 Kevin Anderson


Carsten Ball



 Juan Carlos Ferrero



Lleyton Hewitt


Andy Murray


Guillermo Garcia-Lopez






Arnaud Clement






Novak Djokovic



Richard Gasquet



Andy Roddick

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

*このサイトで取り上げた内容を記事として転載・流用される場合は、本サイトのURLを情報元として併記していただけると幸いです。m(_ _)m If you would like to republish or mention the content found here, please include my website as a reference and/or source. Thanks!